Regulatory Compliance Manager 128453 job
Show me jobs like this one
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. |
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
There are two (2) positions available.
Location: Preferred locations include Denver, CO; Mason, OH; St. Louis, MO; Pewaukee, WI; but will consider other locations.
Responsible for managing, overseeing and contributing to the external audit, monitoring, compliance and risk functions for Medicare.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
|Employer:|| Anthem Inc.|
- Account Executive - Jackson, TN | Jackson-Jackson-Remote | First Data
- Sales Executive - Commercial / Middle Market - Cleveland | Cleveland-Cleveland-Remote | First Data
- Account Executive - Jackson, MS | Jackson-Jackson-Remote | First Data
- BSP Engineer | Sunnyvale-Sunny-415 N Mathilda Ave | First Data
- Account Executive - Gainesville, GA | Atlanta-Atlanta-Remote | First Data