Community Relations Representative I - Madison WI -131226 job in Madison
Show me jobs like this one
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. |
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Community Relations Representative I:
Responsible for growing membership through educating and servicing the Medicaid population, including meeting the communities need for ongoing educational and social service outreach to existing and potential members. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 Diversity Inc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
|Employer:|| Anthem Inc.|
- Account Executive - Gainesville, GA | Atlanta-Atlanta-Remote | First Data
- Account Executive - Jackson, MS | Jackson-Jackson-Remote | First Data
- BSP Engineer | Sunnyvale-Sunny-415 N Mathilda Ave | First Data
- Sales Executive - Commercial / Middle Market - Cleveland | Cleveland-Cleveland-Remote | First Data
- Account Executive - Jackson, TN | Jackson-Jackson-Remote | First Data