Medical Management Specialist I-III- VA 127811 job in Virginia
Show me jobs like this one
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company. Together we can drive the future of health care.
Medical Management Specialist I-III - Richmond, VA 127811
The Medical Management Specialist is responsible for providing non-clinical support to the Medical Management and/or Operations areas of the VA Health Plan. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Gathers clinical information regarding case and determines appropriate area to refer or assign case (utilization management, case management, QI, Med Review).
• Provides information regarding network providers or general program information when requested.
• May assist with complex cases.
• May act as liaison between Medical Management and/or Operations and internal departments.
• Maintains and updates tracking databases.
• Prepares reports and documents all actions.
• Responsibilities exclude conducting any utilization management review activities which require interpretation of clinical information.
|Employer:|| Anthem Inc.|
- Sales Executive - Commercial / Middle Market - Cleveland | Cleveland-Cleveland-Remote | First Data
- Account Executive - Jackson, MS | Jackson-Jackson-Remote | First Data
- BSP Engineer | Sunnyvale-Sunny-415 N Mathilda Ave | First Data
- Account Executive - Jackson, TN | Jackson-Jackson-Remote | First Data
- Account Executive - Gainesville, GA | Atlanta-Atlanta-Remote | First Data