ERM Business Consultant 132880 job in Indianapolis
Show me jobs like this one
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. |
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
ERM Business Consultant
Indianapolis, IN is the preferred location but will consider others.
The ERM Business Consultant will be responsible for maintaining Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) databases and supporting business owners to identify their risks and related mitigation plans.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
Requires a BA/BS; 5 years of experience in health insurance, managed care or management/strategy consulting; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Enterprise Risk Management experience preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
|Employer:|| Anthem Inc.|
- Account Executive - Gainesville, GA | Atlanta-Atlanta-Remote | First Data
- Account Executive - Jackson, TN | Jackson-Jackson-Remote | First Data
- Sales Executive - Commercial / Middle Market - Cleveland | Cleveland-Cleveland-Remote | First Data
- BSP Engineer | Sunnyvale-Sunny-415 N Mathilda Ave | First Data
- Account Executive - Jackson, MS | Jackson-Jackson-Remote | First Data