Sm Equipment Operator job in Janesville
Show me jobs like this one
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran|
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
I. Job Summary
Operate one or two pieces of equipment including but not limited to baler, front-end loader, bobcat, candensifier or forklift to transport or bind paper or other loose materials to facilitate handling by performing the following duties.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following tasks.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
V. Work Environment
Note: The level of physical effort may vary from site to site and in some cases be greater or lesser than documented here
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply."
|Employer:|| Waste Management|
- Veterans Jobs - Manager QualityAssurance in McPherson, Kansas, United States | McPherson | Pfizer
- Veterans Jobs - Senior Scientist, Analytical R&D in Groton, Connecticut, United States | Groton | Pfizer
- Veterans Jobs - Director, Business Analytics & Insights US Vaccines in Collegeville, Pennsylvania, United States | Collegeville | Pfizer
- Veterans Jobs - Oncology Account Specialist Madison, WI in Madison, Wisconsin, United States | Madison | Pfizer
- Veterans Jobs - Oncology Account Specialist PC in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States | Minneapolis | Pfizer