Airgas Company Profile
|Address 1:||259 North Radnor-Chester Road|
Airgas is the United States' largest supplier of industrial, medical, and specialty gases and related equipment, safety supplies and MRO products and services to industrial and commercial markets.
More than 15,000 employees work in more than 1,100 locations which include branches, cylinder fill plants, production facilities, specialty gas laboratories, and regional distribution centers to serve a diversified customer base.
More About Airgas
Airgas was founded in 1982 by Executive Chairman Peter McCausland and became a publicly-traded company in 1986. Through strategic growth initiatives and more than 400 acquisitions, Airgas has become one of the premier industrial gas companies in the U.S., with an unparalleled packaged gas distribution platform.
Airgas also markets its products and services through eBusiness, catalog and telesales channels. Its national scale and strong local presence offer a competitive edge to its diversified customer base.
no jobs found
- Electrical Engineer/LabView Programmer | Peabody | Harmonic Drive
- Quality Assurance Technician | Peabody | Harmonic Drive
- Quality Control Manager | Golden | Bristol Site Contractors, LLC
- Fund Accounting Analyst-601 | Chicago | J.P. Morgan Chase
- Wealth Management, Tax Operations Manager, Associate | Newark | J.P. Morgan Chase