Airgas Company Profile
|Address 1:||259 North Radnor-Chester Road|
Airgas is the United States' largest supplier of industrial, medical, and specialty gases and related equipment, safety supplies and MRO products and services to industrial and commercial markets.
More than 15,000 employees work in more than 1,100 locations which include branches, cylinder fill plants, production facilities, specialty gas laboratories, and regional distribution centers to serve a diversified customer base.
More About Airgas
Airgas was founded in 1982 by Executive Chairman Peter McCausland and became a publicly-traded company in 1986. Through strategic growth initiatives and more than 400 acquisitions, Airgas has become one of the premier industrial gas companies in the U.S., with an unparalleled packaged gas distribution platform.
Airgas also markets its products and services through eBusiness, catalog and telesales channels. Its national scale and strong local presence offer a competitive edge to its diversified customer base.
no jobs found
- (Field Service Collateral Representative) - WFCF Field Serv Collateral Representative | Field Rep 002 | Wells Fargo
- Paralegal 2 | Minneapolis | Wells Fargo
- Apps Systems Engineer 5 | Charlotte | Wells Fargo
- SAS Developer (Apps Systems Engineer 5) | Minneapolis | Wells Fargo
- Mortgage Processor (SAFE) 3 | Reading | Wells Fargo