LPN - Pediatrics job in Tacoma
Show me jobs like this one
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse at Ft. Lewis (Madigan Army Community Hospital) in Tacoma, WA.
This contract position offers:
The LPN role has the following requirements:
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Employer:|| Spectrum Healthcare|
- Preclinical to Clinical Translation Lead | Cambridge | Pfizer
- Senior Developer | Andover | Pfizer
- Senior Manager, Video Solutions Engineer - Colleague Products & Solutions | Collegeville | Pfizer
- Associate Scientist, Gene Therapy Translational Sciences, Cell Biology Group | Cambridge | Pfizer
- Senior Manager, Solution Engineer - Colleague Products & Solutions | Collegeville | Pfizer