Nurse Coordinator job in Austin
Show me jobs like this one
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a Full-time Nurse Coordinator to support the employees at the Federal Occupational Health Medical Clinic in Austin, TX.
This position offers: Ind.Nurse
Spectrum Healthcare ResouSHRs (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health SysSHRs. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services SHRm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Employer:|| Spectrum Healthcare|
- Senior Developer | Andover | Pfizer
- Associate Scientist, Gene Therapy Translational Sciences, Cell Biology Group | Cambridge | Pfizer
- Senior Manager, Solution Engineer - Colleague Products & Solutions | Collegeville | Pfizer
- Senior Manager, Video Solutions Engineer - Colleague Products & Solutions | Collegeville | Pfizer
- Preclinical to Clinical Translation Lead | Cambridge | Pfizer